The content on this Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, and logos, is owned either by OKIE Magazine or the party that has provided the content to OKIE Magazine, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. OKIE MAGAZINE is the sole and exclusive owner of its compilation of this content on this Web site, and this compilation is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized copying of any of this content could lead to copyright infringement. You may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, sell, or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit this Web site (or any portion of it) without OKIE Magazine’s express written permission. Please contact Editor firstname.lastname@example.org to request such permission.
How To Obtain Permission to Reprint or Repost
Send an e-mail to email@example.com, containing the following information:
* Headline of the article.
* If photo or artwork, designate the file name of the one you wish to reprint/repost.
* Name of the publication/website where you want to have it appear.
* Circulation/viewership of your media outlet.
* Frequency of publication.
* Length of time the image will be available.
* Your contact information.